Arcadian to carry Laird 3G/4G-LTE Di-Pole omni antenna DBA6927C1
ARCADIAN INC. WILL STOCK THE LAIRD TECHNOLOGIES 3G/4G ANTENNA DBA6927C1
Arcadian in conjuction with Laird Technologies is proud to announce the DBA6927C1 a cellular dipole antenna capable of covering all of the applicable 3G-4G/LTE frequencies from 700 mhz through 2.7 ghz. This blade style antenna includes fully articulating swivel base with 90 degree knuckle and TNC male (& soon to be announced SMA-Male) connector.
This black, 9 inch long antenna is designed for use with the most popular cellular M2M radios / modemns from SIERRA WIRELESS, MULTI-TECH, FEENEY WIRELESS, TELIT, NOVATEL, DIGI, WAVECOM, FREEWAVE, ETC. Note that this antenna will carry signal from ANY of the North American cellular carriers: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.
Key specs: Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR <2.5:1, Gain 0.5 - 2.2 dbi, Polarization - Linear Vertical, Radiation Pattern - Omnidirectional, Power Rating to 3 watts, operating temp -30 to +70 C, storage temp -40 to +85C, Rohs compliant, length 9 inches
The DBA69271C1 3G, 4G, LTE, WIMAX antenna is perfect for all 3G/4G-LTE and wi-max devices: access points, hubs, routers and small base stations, femto cells, etc.
APPLICATIONS we have seen in the field for the Laird DBA69271
- Remote Meter Reading & DCE - data collection units for utiity companies
- General M2M & SCADA industrial control / monitoriing applications
- Smart energy management, smart grid automation, smart metering
- Digital signage, smart vending machines, interactive kiosks,
- Fleet Management, driver managemnet, delivery monitoring, fleet maintenance & Taxi
- Power Station Monitoring Control
- Gas, Water and Oil flow Monitoring
- Cellular ATM machines & mobile credit card readers
In addition, Arcadian & Laird now offer these additinal 3G/4G antenna solutions:
Laird / Antenex "Phantom" for 3G/4G-LTE with N-Female "permanent mount" and NMO mount - COMING Q2 2012!
Please feel free to contact Arcadian Inc. - the US Master distributor for LAIRD 3G/4G antennas TODAY!